When I think about trick or treating with my 5-year-old. I can’t help but see dancing kit kats and peanutbutter cups, snickers and Almond Joys, mocking me. Blowing rasperries and wagging their wrappers.
I think I’ll just rock back and forth with my vitamix and think of green things. Green happy things. Things made from actual food.
Good food. Good food. Good food.
Here are a few articles from Mrs. Mullet to help you this halloween:
- FOOD CAN BE A REAL PAIN IN YOUR…: http://amybeausang.com/food-can-be-a-real-pain-in-your/
- ORGANIC GATORADE, SUGAR SHENANIGANS, & THE PERKS OF FIDGETING: http://amybeausang.com/organic-gatorade-sugar-shenanigans-the-perks-of-fidgeting/
- 50+ ALIASES FOR SUGAR—AND 4 QUICK TIPS FOR SLEUTHING ‘EM OUT: https://distressedmullet.com/2015/08/17/50-aliases-for-sugar-and-4-quick-tips-for-sleuthing-em-out/
- SUGAR TRIPPIN’: MY NOT-SO-SWEET JOURNEY ON THIS ADDICTIVE DRUG: https://distressedmullet.com/2015/07/29/sugar-trippin-my-not-so-sweet-journey-on-this-addictive-drug/
- STRONGRABBIT: SPORTS DRINKS AND CLIFF SHOTS AND GU’S—OH MY!: https://distressedmullet.com/2015/03/01/strongrabbit-sports-drinks-and-cliff-shots-and-gu-s-oh-my/
- BOARD? CHECK. PADDLE? CHECK. FAVORITE HAT? CHECK. PRE-WORKOUT FUEL? UMMM…: https://distressedmullet.com/2015/02/18/board-check-paddle-check-favorite-hat-check-pre-workout-fuel-ummm/
- ARE YOU EATING YOUR BEST BREAKFAST?: https://distressedmullet.com/2013/12/10/are-you-eating-your-best-breakfast/
- HOW TO THRIVE—NOT SURVIVE—THE HOLIDAY SEASON: https://distressedmullet.com/2013/11/27/how-to-thrive-not-survive-the-holiday-season/