For more than seven years now, The Mullet has delivered unique paddle content, a place to gather, a place to learn about past and future paddle events as well as a place for you to sell your used equipment from prone to SUP to OC.
Over the last quarter, the team at The Mullet has been working diligently to upgrade and improve The Mullet experience. Recently we have:
- Upgraded The Mullet site design to make it fresh and modern,
- Delivered more capabilities that enhance the paddling community and bring us together to learn, share, and experience paddle related topics in one location,
- Provided access to great deals on equipment through our partner relationships.
As we continue to strive to improve, we’re very excited to announce a new addition to The Mullet; “The Mullet Marketplace“. Formerly known as “The Mullet Shop”, the team has decided to bring all things paddling to you in a big way. This new feature continues our dedication to the sport and reinforces our commitment to “Buying Local” by bringing local shops to communities, the vast majority of which, do not have access to local shops.
The Mullet Marketplace
- Provide a marketplace for local shops and product providers from around the Paddle-verse to sell directly to you including items like new and used equipment, overstock, great local gear, and other great deals,
- Showcase unique products that we on the Mullet staff believe, through our own experience and use, should be introduced to the community,
- Bring you new products – in addition to Mullet Ware – leashes, straps, paddles and much much more,
- Just blow your mind!
So take a minute to check out this new feature and welcome our first two marketplace members Adventure Sports and Vermont Ski and Sport! If you are a shop, artisan, or manufacturer who would like to sell local gear to a national market, reach out to us! #buylocal #shopnational
As always, thank you for supporting The Mullet. We look forward to your feedback!
The Mullet Team