Road-and adventure-tested for over a decade on California freeways, Mexican arroyos and South Pacific surf escapes, Monster Straps provide reliable, damage-free transport for all your rack-mounted watercraft and sports gear. Monsters are overbuilt and oversized to secure everything in your quiver: big-wave guns, prone paddleboards, SUPs, outriggers, surf-skis, kayaks, canoes, ice chests, bivy sacks, you name it.
Available as pairs or singles. Why singles? Because at 14′ long, it is possible to rack a pair of surfboards or single paddleboard—depending on sizes, and your rack setup—with just ONE Monster strap. Also, having an additional/third strap allows for two-dimensional hold-down and coverage for bulky or tall cargo on top of your rack.
Conceived and engineered by board- and action-sport vets with a century of combined design and manufacturing experience. Tested and approved by watermen and women worldwide. Check out the testimonials page for customer reaction.
- Extra-wide: 2-inch UV-treated woven polypropylene webbing disperses pressure against boards and cargo to reduce damage and improve load security
- Extra-long: 14-foot length can secure an entire quiver of boards or watercraft
- Thermoplastic rubber traction pad with 3D detailing provides cushioning underneath the buckle to protect board and gear
- Glass-reinforced, one-piece Acetyl nylon buckle is impervious to water and highly resistant to UV light
- Hand-sewn buckle loop features high-strength, waterproof polyester thread in Double-box-X pattern for maximum strength
- 2-inch auxiliary loop behind box stitch lets you weave multiple Monster Straps together for special stowing options