• The Naish Hele 8.5 Vario adjusts from 64 – 89 in. using an easy flip-open tab: Flip open tab on ferrule, adjust length, and then close tab to lock down shaft
• 8.5 in. blade is designed for medium to heavy paddlers using a mix of high-cadence strokes and power strokes for touring or surfing
• Vertical markings on the shaft help ensure you adjust the T-shaped handle in alignment with the blade, and horizontal markings show the length adjustment of the paddle
• Sliding adjustment will not twist during use
• 30 percent carbon fiber and 70 percent fiberglass shaft provides high durability
• Fiberglass blade pulls smoothly through the water
• Hollow, T-shaped grip fits naturally in your hand and has a coating that allows you to maintain your grip when wet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!
We offer standard shipping on all domestic orders.
We use UPS as our shipping provider and ship orders Monday through Friday. We expect all orders of items in stock to be delivered within 3-6 business days.
Please note that we are only able to ship to a valid street address and are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes. For more information on shipping rates and policies, click
We may also offer Expedited UPS Shipping for an additional fee.
The Mullet and most of its Marketplace members do not fulfill or ship orders on Saturday, Sunday or the week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
We offer international shipping but on a case by case basis. If you request to have an order shipped internationally, a member of The Mullet team or one of its Marketplace members will contact you to work out details and pricing.
The Mullet Marketplace does not offer a Refund policy. Items shipped from The Mullet Marketplace can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases, as a result of a defect in material and or workmanship. Some products and Vendors have different refund policies or requirements associated with them.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Items shipped from The Mullet Marketplace can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases, as a result of a defect in material and or workmanship. Some products and Vendors have different policies or requirements associated with them.
When you order from a seller that fulfills and ships its own inventory (also called a third party seller), your return is sent back to the seller instead of The Mullet. While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to ours, some seller returns policies may vary. You can view the return policy of the seller before you purchase an item by viewing the Returns and Refunds Policy section of the seller profile page which is located under the Policy tab.
Third-party sellers must either provide a return address within the United States, provide a return label, or offer a full refund without requesting the item be returned.
If you are sending the item within the United States and the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. Items valued over $35 must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service. For items below $35, we suggest USPS delivery confirmation service. If a package doesn't arrive and you don't use a trackable method to return or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we may not be able to cover you under any guarantee.